- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for PG Students (available to degree holders only)
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: UG Students: British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels.
PG Students: Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0.
English Language Requirements: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
How to Apply: In order to qualify for this scholarship, all students must submit the following:
- 2 academic references
- Original copy of transcripts
- Scholastic Achievements – GPA Average
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have completed the following and attached any documents that support your application:
- Met the Admissions requirements for your chosen Program
- Completed all fields on this form
- Completed 500-word statement on why you should be considered for a Scholarship (If applicable)
- Completed 1000 word essay and attached to application (If applicable)
- Attached certificates and commendations for the Sports Scholarship (If applicable)
Application Deadline: Deadline to apply for this Scholarship is September 4, 2017, for Sept 2017 intake.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.