- A scholarship is available at the Research Training Program stipend rate, which provides a full-time living allowance of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate, tax-free, indexed annually), for a period of up to 3.5 years (equivalent full-time student load).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have a degree in health, biomedical or biotechnology sciences (or equivalent) from a reputable Higher Education Organisation.
- English proficiency essential.
- The successful candidates will be expected to commence studies in January 2018. Mid-year applicants will also be considered.
This opportunity is open to domestic and international candidates.
Nationality: International and domestic applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a degree in health, biomedical or biotechnology sciences.
English Language Requirement: English proficiency is essential for every applicants.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email:
- Interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest, including scanned evidence of their academic transcript, CV.
- These documents should be emailed to stacey.wilks-at-newcastle.edu.au.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.